We currently have an opening for a Finance Manager, who will be an integral part of our successful 3D medical and dental imaging technology company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and has the following skills and characteristics:
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements to analyze and interpret the company’s financial status including records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities; prepare monthly and quarterly company profit & loss statements, prepare project profit & loss statements; analyze the company’s financial performance and budget variance.
- Manage and oversee the operations of the accounting department including but not limited to: preparation of accounting books, records and reports, general ledger, month and year end closing process, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity.
- Establish and implement internal finance, accounting, billing and auditing methods, policies and procedures; implement and improve accounting system to monitor and control project budget and expenses and to ensure accounting records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting guidelines and auditing standards.
- Analyze operational expense and cash flow, develop and implement measures to control and reduce operational expenses and maximize profit.
- Maintain accurate financial records to document transactions, ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate finance or accounting
- 1+ year of experience in an accounting management or supervisory role
- Advanced computer skills with accounting software and databases including QuickBooks
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus (NetSuite, SAP etc.)
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise accounting team members
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site gym and massage chair
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Please send cover letter and resume. Looking for local candidates.