We are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join our growing dental production team. It is an ideal position for those that are detail-oriented, have a great work ethic, and excellent organizational skills.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and verify all outgoing shipments
- Create reports summarizing daily shipment activity
- Determine appropriate shipping option for orders based on transit times and internal deadlines
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Communicate logistics issues to staff, management, and other departments
- Handle telephone and email inquiries regarding shipments
- Miscellaneous fabrication lab support duties may be assigned as needed
- Associate's Degree or college coursework in progress
- Reliable and responsible
- Demonstrated planning and coordination ability
- Strong analytical and process improvement skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of spreadsheet applications
- Available to work the following schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience coordinating shipping and logistics
- Previous experience with data entry
- Knowledge of FedEx Shipping programs
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred