3D Modeling Software Technician
We have an opening for a 3D Modeling Software Technician who will be an integral part of our Anatomage Table team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, work on a unique product with creative people, and improve your 3D skill set.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Utilize state of the art medical imaging software to create highly accurate human anatomy 3D models
- Using 3D tools such as Maya and ZBrush to prepare models for the final product
- Assisting in developing marketing images and released content development
- Presenting team accomplishments and progress
- Ability to solve problems regarding new technology and pipelines as well as new software
- 3+ years of 3D design and modeling software experience (ex. Maya, Zbrush)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or additional equivalent experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain big picture perspective
- Reliable and responsible
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Able to work in both a team environment and independently
- Knowledgeable in human anatomy
- Familiarity with radiology imaging and terminology
- Experience with writing MEL scripts
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates. Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume.