Surgical Guide Clinical Consultant
We currently have an opening for an entry-level Surgical Guide Clinical Consultant and are seeking individuals with the skills and characteristics listed below. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, reliable, hard-working, good with problem solving, and is passionate about helping doctors and patients achieve excellent surgical outcome as a result of our surgical guide services and products.
- Provide product training to medical professionals
- Provide product application assistance
- Provide surgical planning with doctors
- Provide clinical feedback to production team
- Follow up with surgical case progress
- Build a professional working relationship with doctors
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or a related field required
- Strong computer knowledge, can easily pick up on new software applications
- Capable of quickly learning clinical dental terms and medical concepts
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and organizational skills
- High accountability and responsibility
- Experience in the medical or dental industry is preferred
- Experience in radiology is a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume.