IT Technician / Help Desk Support
We currently have an opening for an IT Technician / Help Desk Support professional, who will be an integral part of our successful 3D medical and dental imaging technology company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and has the following skills and characteristics:
- IT help desk support to employees (not customers)
- Computer, phone, email setup for employees
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer hardware and software issues
- Manage IT ticketing system
- IT inventory management and equipment purchasing
- Generate and update IT help desk documentations
- Additional IT Help Desk related tasks and projects as assigned
- Associate degree, Bachelor's degree or Certification in Information Technology or a related field
- Strong skills with Windows & Mac OS operating systems, understanding of computer hardware and networks
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable, able to meet deadlines
- Proactive and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Experience in IT help desk support
- Experience with using Windows active directory users and computers
- Experience with business data backup, anti-virus software
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand, adapt, and build upon the existing work of others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO Leave and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates.