Software Support Specialist
We are looking to hire an entry level Application Specialist for our Software Support team. Application Specialists are trained to become experts in Anatomage dental software products. Application Specialists will train medical and dental professionals on how to use the software effectively, resolve technical issues, understand and document clinical workflow procedures, and convey feedback to other teams to test and further advance the software.
- Provide technical support via phone and e-mail to doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals
- Schedule and conduct software training webinars with medical professionals
- Research, establish, and document clinical workflow models
- Analyze software and establish technical documents
- Test software products and provide feedback to other teams to test and further advance the software
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree in science or engineering field preferred
- 0-3 years of customer service experience, technical support experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge - experience with 3D software is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn clinical terminology
- Good documentation skills (data entry, spreadsheets, analysis reports, etc.)
- Careful attention to detail, patience, and ability to multi-task
- Reliable and responsible
- Knowledge of human or dental anatomy is a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates.