Educational Technology Sales Representative
We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who would like to be a part of our successful 3D medical education company. We currently have an opening for a remote Educational Technology Sales Representative for the Texas region. This person will play an integral part in expanding our virtual dissection table into the Texas market. This position has significant potential for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and implements individual territory sales programs for Anatomage educational technology products
- Demonstrates products as requested
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
- Generates new leads and opportunities within designated territory
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports as required
- Contacts customers frequently, advancing market presence and overall penetration
- Maintains updates with customers regarding products, procedures and questions
- Attends meetings and industry related shows when required
- Reports on new competitive products or changes in existing products
- Expense and company asset management
- Meet and exceeds annual performance standards and objectives
- All other responsibilities as directed by management
- 2-3 years of technical sales experience in a scientific, engineering, educational, or medical industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sciences, or related field required
- Proven territory development and management experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision - this will be a remote position that reports to our headquarters in San Jose, CA
- Frequent travel required, typically 75% or more
- Ability to drive to appointments within defined sales territory
- Ability to drive to various metropolitan areas in Texas and surrounding areas
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume.