We are looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator who will be an integral part of our successful medical and dental imaging technology company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and has the following skills and characteristics:
- Marketing content creation (marketing collateral, case study creation, brochures, flyers, general advertising copy, etc.)
- Develop marketing campaign strategy (online paid search and social) specifically Facebook, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Website content development and front-end management (SEO/SEM practices)
- Generate new leads given defined parameters and identify prospective markets for products
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to database, update database entries with new information
- Remain fully informed on market trends and perform research for the creation of new marketing material
- Assist Sales and Marketing team with additional activities and projects as needed
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Social media management experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Solid understanding of metrics and analytics for reporting purposes
- Previous experience with Google Analytics or any online advertising platforms
- Past marketing automation experience preferred
- Event planning or trade show experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and paid Holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume.