Lab Production Technician (Dental)
We are looking to hire a full-time entry level Lab Production Technician to join our growing dental production team. The role consists of working in a lab which manufactures custom medical devices used in dental implant procedures by utilizing 3D printing technology and dental lab equipment. This is an entry level position starting at $18/hour. It is ideal for those that are detail-oriented, have a great work ethic, and are looking to gain experience in the dental or medical device field.
- Manufacturing custom medical devices using a rotary tool
- Post-processing 3D printed dental models
- Performing quality inspection of medical devices
- Digitizing orthodontic study models by using optical 3D scanning technology
- Performing maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Assisting in the preparation of outgoing shipments
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels
- Miscellaneous lab support duties as needed
- Manual dexterity and spatial awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with small power tools
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Associate's degree or higher
- Experience with Dremel style rotary hand tools
- Experience in a dental office or laboratory
- Experience with 3D software and/or 3D printers
- Bachelor degree or relevant certification
- Artistic or crafting background
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site gym and massage chair
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.