Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, develop and install 3D software solutions. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
This job will cover a broad range of software development tasks ranging from visualization algorithm development, UI development, and new feature design. We are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and posses the following skills and characteristics:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Design, develop and evaluate complex 3D algorithms
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- At least 4 years of full-time, professional work experience developing software
- 1+ year of 3D graphics related software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required
- Master's degree or above preferred
- Experience with asm.js, GLSL (GLslang) highly preferred
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates. Please include a cover letter and resume.