We are seeking a full time Financial Controller who will take on a key leadership role in the continuing growth of our 3D medical and dental imaging company. This position will have an active role in monthly reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, and developing and implementing new finance and accounting processes and procedures.
The Controller will be responsible for all the accounting operations, maintaining adequate accounting records, enhancing the accuracy of financial reports, and improving internal controls and validation system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the accounting department and oversee all accounting operations
- Review and maintain accounting policies and procedures, develop and implement new finance and accounting processes to drive company growth and organizational change
- Analyze production costs including inventory and labor, record cost information for use in controlling expenditures, analyze audits of costs and prepare reports for management
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements, reporting and analysis
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Facilitate and track stock options
- Treasury and cash management duties
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls over accounting transactions
- Coordinate provisions and tax planning and preparations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required, Master's Degree or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Controller, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong Cost Accounting background and have excellent analytical skills
- Sound understanding of GAAP
- Experience developing and implementing accounting operation systems, policies and procedures
- Strong financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior people management experience leading and supervising an accounting team
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 13 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume. Looking for local candidates.