Software Development Manager
We are looking for a Software Development Manager who will manage and lead an existing team of software engineers/developers and drive development of future 3D software solutions for the organization. This is a hands on role that will cover a broad range of software development and management tasks ranging from visualization algorithm development, UI development, and new feature design.
- Design, develop and evaluate complex 3D algorithms, graphics, and visualization software
- Lead a team that will work with mathematically intensive algorithm-based software and analyze current research/publications.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Apply software and software principles to make complex systems and processes ever simpler and more tractable
- Deliver progress towards technical milestones for Anatomage’s next-generation software
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- 4+ years of professional work experience developing software, including at least 1+ year of 3D graphics related software development experience
- Prior people management experience, mentoring and managing direct reports and/or leading a team on a project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required, PhD or Master's degree is preferred
- Strong ability to work with mathematically intensive algorithm-based software and analyze current research/publications.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial setting and be hands-on when needed.
- Ability to lead a team towards goals and bring clarity to the team on those goals.
- Experience in developing software for medical (imaging) applications is a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 13 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates. Please include a cover letter and resume.