Sales Development Associate
We currently have an opening for an Sales Development Associate, who will be an integral part of Anatomage Table Sales team. This is a great entry-level opportunity to join a growing medical and dental 3D imaging company. We are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and has the following skills and characteristics:
- Establish and develop relationships with prospects to recommend Anatomage products
- Schedule new business calls and meetings with qualified leads for the inside and outside sales teams
- Schedule and prepare online demonstrations of Anatomage Table products to potential customers
- Manage and update customer records and databases
- Assist Sales and Marketing team with additional projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Experience in sales or a customer facing role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with making outbound phone calls daily to promote Anatomage products
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Experience in the medical industry is a plus
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 13 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates.