Technical Support Specialist
We are seeking motivated and exceptional Technical Support Specialist who would like to be a part of our Table Production team in our growing 3d medical imaging company. We are seeking individuals with the following skills and characteristics:
- Develops and updates SOPs, work instructions, quality records and executes document control pertaining to Table Production and Quality
- Handle customer complaint files, including CAPA investigations and all supporting documentation
- Creates and maintains troubleshooting guides for Table hardware repair
- Oversee shipments and schedules related to hardware support
- Coordinate employee training and maintain training record for hardware support
- Initiates improvement projects to reduce risk, reduce waste, increase efficiency, and improve product quality, safety, and effectiveness.
- Performs investigations, dispositions and closure of nonconforming product reports.
- Performs supplier evaluations, supplier audits, measures and monitors performance, and drives supplier corrective actions as required.
- Conduct and manage internal audit activities including follow up. Facilitate external audits.
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical support or quality role in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific, engineering, or related field
- Experience with custom computer assembly and troubleshooting computer hardware
- Ability to write standard operating procedures, specifications and technical reports
- Detail oriented with exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to be effective with minimal supervision and works well in a team
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Onsite fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates.