We currently have an opening for an Application Specialist for our Anatomage Table team, who will be an integral part of our company. We are seeking individuals that can assume the following responsibilities and posses the following skills and characteristics. This is an entry-level position and a great opportunity to join a growing company.
- Product training and demonstrations
- Developing product contents and activities with customers
- Frequent travel required (2-3 times per month)
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware support issues
- Project research and development as needed
- Present team accomplishments and progress
- Bachelor's degree in biology or a related scientific field required
- Strong software and technology knowledge
- Familiarity with medical terminology and anatomy
- Sales or customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, and responsible
- Available to travel 2-3 times per month
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and design software (ex: Zbrush, SolidWorks, Maya)
- Experience in the medical or dental industry
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO Leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Looking for local candidates.