Sales and Business Development Associate
We are looking for a motivated individual for our Sales and Business Development Associate role, who is seeking to help grow new technology in the medical and dental field. Anatomage has been the leader for 15 years in 3D medical imaging software. Recently, we have created a cloud based 3D imaging platform (Anatomage Cloud) are are looking for someone to help grow our software user base.
- Lead follow up and software product demonstrations
- Negotiate and finalize sales
- Outreach to end-users to analyze workflow and collect feedback
- Generate new business relationships
- Analyze market and competitive conditions for new and current products
- Assist marketing team in creating online content and customer communications
- Occasional travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in scientific, engineering, or business related field
- 1+ year of sales, business development or entrepreneurial experience
- Strong software and technology knowledge
- Capable of understanding concepts of 3D medical imaging and clinical medical terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and responsible
- 2+ years of sales, business development or entrepreneurial experience in the medical or dental industry
- Familiarity with radiological imaging and terminology
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Team bonding activities
- Casual work culture
- On site fitness center
- Daily breakfast or lunch
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 12 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each others diverse perspectives.
Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. The company is headquartered in a modern high-rise building overlooking the beautiful Guadalupe River Park, located at the heart of downtown San Jose. Our office is walking distance to luxury hotels, museums, and restaurants.
Anatomage, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Please send cover letter and resume. Looking for local candidates.